Thursday, August 24, 2006

Proposed school on Bishopbriggs High site

For all the people who were not privilege to see the proposed school that could have been built on the High School site.

The build would have taken place while the existing school was in use, the same as other builds within the project.

I, along with others that viewed the InspirED school, were amazed at the superb use of space, the light open areas, the sports halls and dinning area with it's glass walls. Two pitches and basketball courts, ample parking and the central atrium.

It's a pity the public were not invited to view the designs.

I can assure you both designs for the site met all the criteria the council asked for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a pupil I also viewed the proposed new school.

it looked great to me, light and super design. It's a pity that the council decide not to built it on the High school site.

I believe that it was decided on financial grounds, I have yet to see any other reason to change my mind...